Thursday 28 April 2011

Crazes

I'm not absolutely sure if the title makes any sense, but this post is all about "crazes" these are the things that people get obsessed with simply because everyone else has it. I love fashion I honestly do and I can't help looking through  magazines picking out things that I love. But some crazes are just completely stupid.


Why? WHY?! They look like boats ,literally. Everyone decided to start wearing Crocs because they where comfortable but I tried them, they weren't that comfortable and it doesn't matter what size you get they still feel huge on your feet and make you look like a duck especially the yellow ones. It's not like they're cheap either. 
 
The blackberry curve seems to have spread all over my school. It's boring me. 
The Motorolla blur flip out, is my new phone. I had it a few days ago and it is like no other phone I have ever had. Motorolla have transformed phones by making them flip out from the side. I love it  because it's different. I was looking around in the Carphone Warehouse and each phone looked the same, so when I spotted this one I was instantly drawn by it and knew that this was the one for me to buy.


   
Crazes are all around us, some are good, others in my opinion are just annoying. 
But wouldn't you rather walk into a room and hear someone say, ooh I like your coat where did you get it, rather than oh you've got the same coat as everyone else how original. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment xx