Tuesday 19 April 2011

Okay here we go
Hello randomers I'm Elin, I don't really know what to say so I'm gonna start with 10 random facts about me.

1. I am very tall, I'm about 5ft 7 and a bit. I find it odd when people come up to me and say wow you're tall and I just think well no I never knew that. 5ft 7 isn't that tall anyway.

2. Every year I make a list of new years resolutions however each year I am left the same as I was the year before. Big problem MY ROOM! it is an obstacle course. If anyone says that their room is messy come and have a look at mine.

3. I have an awesome, slightly crazy dog. He's called Jack. Jack the Jack Russel

4. I don't know what color my eyes are :/

5. I have an obsession with fashion especially shoes. I couldn't live without my Converses and my Brogues <3

6. I'm quiet. Too quiet, sometimes it's hard to talk cause you simply don't know what to say

7. I like waay too many things on Facebook.

8. I used to use  Bebo.

9. I also used to do freestyle dancing.

10. I like Cycling when the weather's lush and there'e a nice breeze going through your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment xx