Tuesday 3 May 2011

Writing a story....

Isn't it nice when you start to write a story and you have absolutely no idea what's going to happen yourself let alone the people who will read it. I'm not fantastic at writing stories but to be honest with you I'm doing my English story for GCSE this year and they decide to give us titles like

only my mum could embarrass me like that

hero

a story beginning with 'she knew it was a mistake as soon as she turned the corner'

On the stage (or something like that)

The test

yes we could do something with those titles but what are we four? I think that they should give us some freedom and don't give us any titles at all. We're young and we're imaginative who knows what we could come up with. Freedom for story writing :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment xx