Tuesday 19 July 2011

This summer I want to....

make stuff. 
Beautiful rooms from Rosie Posie creations
http://rosieposies.blogspot.com/ 
For a long time now I've simply wanted to just make stuff it's part of what I am, I want to be creative. When I walk into a shop I love what I see but it's not exactly what I want so I think to myself, i'll do it myself.

There's so many ideas just bursting to dive out of my brain. Do you get that sometimes? When you can't wait to do something but there's always something in the way. Well now is the time and since the sun is refusing to show it's face I must find a way to entertain myself before i can go to the beach.

I can't wait to get started on the jewelry, the clothes and the random awesome stuff I plan or happen to find myself doing anyway. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment xx